Library Thing

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Usefulness with tools learned so far

I have enjoyed playing with both the google reader and the podcasting. These are tools I can definitely use in both of my classes- health/PE. Podcasting for sending instructions verbally to students so they have a clear understanding of specific instructions- possible upcoming assignments and assessment expectations. The google reader would be useful to allow department members to have access to various sites that could be used for their classes. Great collaborative tool!

Joan

3 comments:

  1. I agree that knowing how to post podcasts would be very good tools. It would be cool to put assessment expectations on a podcast; then the students could just pull it up to review. The podcasts would be a big help for those students who always lose stuff. Instead of losing the paper they wrote their assignment on, they can just look at the podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, I agree. Google Docs, and podcasting are thing that I too could definately use in my class. Google docs, is great because I can share lesson plans on the spot and vise versa. And, I always have students who lose portfolios, so yes podcasting would be great for them.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the Google Docs. I wish I knew about it sooner. It could have saved time and headache several times. I liked making the podcast and know it can be useful just as you have blogged. I just forgot about it since we've done so many things. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete